1. Purpose of collecting consumer’s personal information
Hanaspeak uses consumer’s personal information for the purposes of managing consumer databases, managing product warranty information, and customer service.
2. Scope of personal information
Hanaspeak uses consumer information to provide the following services to consumers such as:
• Sending notifications about new products.
• Confirming and exchanging information about consumer transactions.
• Communicating and resolving complaints and product warranties for consumers.
• Checking and confirming purchase history when there is a complaint or dispute.
• Preventing activities of destroying, taking over accounts, and spoofing activities.
• In case of request of a competent government authority.
3. Personal information storage time
There is no storage time limit, except in the following cases:
• Consumers submit a cancellation request to Hanaspeak or Hanaspeak is dissolved or bankrupt.
• Hanaspeak’s information technology infrastructures, physical storage areas, and archives were damaged by natural disasters and fires that could not be repaired.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to consumers’ personal information
Consumers agree that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Website management board
• Product warranty department
• Sales department, customer care
• Third-party services that integrate with the website hanaspeak.com
• At the request of a competent government authority
5. Means and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal information data
Consumers have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by themselves by logging into the Website hanaspeak.com and editing personal information or requesting the Website Administration to do this.
For purchase history information that is not managed by account. Customers can contact Hanaspeak’s customer service directly to request information processing.
6. Commitment to protect consumer’s personal information
- The collection and use of information of each consumer is done only with the consent of the consumer.
- Hanaspeak commits not to use, transfer, provide or disclose to third parties about consumers’ personal information without the consent of consumers, except for the cases specified in this policy or other provisions of the law.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of personal data of consumers, the website administration board is responsible for notifying and working with authorities to investigate and promptly handle it, at the same time notify consumers of the incident.
7. Mechanism for receiving and settling complaints related to consumer information
When discovering that their personal information is misused or violated, consumers please send a complaint to Hanaspeak’s management department through:
Mailing address: 17th floor, IDMC Building, 18 Ton That Thuyet Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam